Newsletter Week of April 1, 2022
- April 4 - Parent Advisory Meeting 6:30 PM (Virtual)
- April 11 & 12 - ACT Aspire Testing for Freshmen and Sophomores (Digital Learning Days for Juniors and Seniors)
- April 13 - Early Release - 1:33
- April 15 - No School
- May 7 - Prom 8-11
- May 11 - Early Release
- May 18 - Senior Awards Night 6:30 PM
- May 27 - Graduation!
- May 30 - No School
- May 31-June2 - Semester Exams (Grades 9-11)
Wisconsin students are lagging behind in FAFSA applications. It's time to up our game and make sure we are helping them with this very important college access activity. Here are some fun FAFSA TikToks you can use when getting the word out!
Click on this link to go to the INDEX page to watch the interview with a former Oshkosh West Foreign Exchange student! Very interesting and insightful! Our award winning Student Newspaper did a great interview!!
Your 2022 Oshkosh West Football team has opened its first apparel sale! Don't miss out on getting your gear now for the upcoming season!
Please use the following link:
The store closes April 11th. Looking forward to seeing everyone in the stands next fall!
LOOKING FOR A JOB? New job postings are added weekly...check back often to find a job offering you may be interested in! JOB POSTINGS
The Social Studies Department is very excited to announce that it will award one senior $500. The teachers in the department contributed money and did some fundraising to establish an endowed fund so this award will be annual. This is the first year we are awarding it. So if you know a current senior who is intending to declare a major in: History, Political Science, Psychology, Geography, Economics, or Sociology, please encourage them to apply. The application deadline is April 14th. Here is the link: Senior Social Studies Award Application
High School Rugby Clinic
The Oshkosh Recreation Department has partnered with the Oshkosh Youth Rugby Club to offer a coed rugby clinic for high school students to participate in introductory drills, meet the coaches of the boys' and girls' teams and ask questions. The clinic will be held Monday, April 4 from 7:00-8:30pm in the Recreation Gym. Cost is $5.00. Register at www.oshkoshrecdept.com. Find out why rugby is the fastest growing sport in the US today!
- Student Travel Opportunities at OWHS
- From the Attendance Office
- From the Counseling Office
- Mental Health & Substance Use Counseling
- From the Health Office
- From the Library Media Center
- Safety Information
- Administrators & Grade Levels
- Pupil Services Staff & Grade Levels
- Social Media
- Wildcat Wearhouse In-Person & Online School Store - Order Apparel
- New Information!
- Spring Sport Head Coaches
- A Note from the Activities Coordinator
- Athletic Physicals & Parent Permission
- Athletic Participation Fees
- Participation in Co-Curricular Offerings
- WIAA News
- Important WIAA Non-School Participation Information
- NFHS Encourages COVID-19 Vaccination to Keep Students in School