Newsletter Week of December 10, 2021
- December 13 - Parent Advisory Meeting (Virtual) at 6:30 PM
- December 22 - Special Schedule
- December 23-31 - Winter Break
- January 10 - 8th Grade Orientation
- January 12 - Early Release
- January 12-14 - Semester Exams
- January 17 - No School
- January 18 - 2nd Semester Begins
OASDeAcademy Mid-Year Enrollment AND Withdrawal Period
The Oshkosh Area School District is pleased to announce a mid-year enrollment period for the District’s eAcademy, a fully online school for grades K-12. The mid-year enrollment period will take place November 29 through December 10, 2021, at 3 p.m., and will allow students to enroll IN or OUT of eAcademy for the 2021-22 second semester. For more information about enrolling/withdrawing from eAcademy for second semester please visit the eAcademy Website at: www.oshkosh.k12.wi.us/
LEARN MORE! The Oshkosh Area School District eAcademy is a fully online school for grades K-12. eAcademy is partnered with the Wisconsin eSchool Network, which is a collaborative network of online programs throughout the state of Wisconsin. The program has been developed in collaboration with online learning experts and is based on years of research and best practices for excellence in virtual learning. Students who participate in the OASD eAcademy enjoy all the benefits of being a OASD student, including earning an OASD diploma and participating in extracurriculars, while receiving a customized, student-centered education that meets individual educational and social needs.
CONTACT US! If you are looking for additional information to further assist with your enrollment decision, feel free to reach out to the OASD eAcademy coaches / staff at each level:
Kim Groth - Elementary - email@example.com.
Melissa Schiek - Elementary - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jean Framke - Coach West HS - email@example.com
Jennifer Thede - Coach North HS - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Julie Ruck, SPED Virtual Support Teacher - email@example.com
Lisa Lieder - Program Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
Trina Anderson - Principal - email@example.com.
- Senior Fall Newsletter
- Senior Pictures & Yearbooks
- Student Travel Opportunities at OWHS
- From the Attendance Office
- From the Counseling Office
- Mental Health & Substance Use Counseling
- From the Health Office
- From the Library Media Center
- Safety Information
- Administrators & Grade Levels
- Pupil Services Staff & Grade Levels
- Social Media
- Wildcat Wearhouse In-Person & Online School Store - Order Apparel
- New Information!
- Winter Sport Head Coaches
- A Note from the Activities Coordinator
- Athletic Physicals & Parent Permission
- Athletic Participation Fees
- Participation in Co-Curricular Offerings
- WIAA News
- Important WIAA Non-School Participation Information
- NFHS Encourages COVID-19 Vaccination to Keep Students in School