Newsletter Week of January 29, 2021
- February 1 - Parent Advisory Meeting 6:30 PM (Virtual)
- February 8 & 9 - Picture Retakes and Group Pictures
- February 10 - Teachers will be unavailable after 2:00 due to Collaboration (Early Release Day)
- February 15 - No School (Inservice Day)
- February 25 - Planned start date for Model 2: In-person learning 5 days per week
- March 1 - Virtual Parent/Teacher Conferences 4-7 PM
Please click here for important information regarding a change in the process for calculating honors for the purposes of the Oshkosh Area School District (OASD) high school graduation ceremony.
Financial Aid Resources (Seniors)
Virtual College Visits (Seniors and Juniors): Because of COVID-19 safety protocols, representatives from colleges and technical colleges will not be visiting the building to meet with students. In order to still obtain important information and continue exploring college options, please visit the following listing for how to virtually visit colleges or virtually meet with college representatives: Virtual College Visits
ACT Test Prep (Juniors): Juniors at West will take the ACT on March 9, 2021. Students who would like to participate in ACT Prep courses should visit the OWHS Counseling Website, where some of the local ACT prep opportunities are listed: oshkosh-west-high.oshkosh.k12.wi.us/counseling/college-career-development
Select “Standardized Testing”
Select “Test Prep”
How to check grades in Canvas and Infinite Campus (All Grades): This link explains how to check grades in both Infinite Campus and Canvas: Access to Grades in IC and Canvas
Are you looking for a job? Please check out this link! Job Postings
Please read the following: OASD 11.10.20 Update - Support Series and Rise Up Resources
Our commitment to doing everything possible to support students will continue no matter the distance. Families are encouraged to learn more about the support services and mental health resources available and to reach out with any questions or concerns.
COVID DATA AND SYMPTOMS
In an effort to track return to school dates for students, we would like you to continue to notify your student's school when they have symptoms or have been a close contact or a household contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID. Please either call the Health Office at 920-424-4090 option 4, the Attendance Office at 920-424-4090 ext. 3003, or email one of the following:
Please find the following hands on learning fun through the public library.
Picture Re-Take & Group Photo Days are scheduled for Monday, February 8 and Tuesday, February 9 in the Alberta Kimball Auditorium. Please see the following times for both days below:
- 7:45 a.m. - Open for eAcademy and outside programs retakes (please enter through Alberta Kimball Auditorium doors). eAcademy and outside programs are encouraged to get pictures taken if you want to be in the yearbook. If unable to attend these times, you may send a head and shoulders, school-style picture to Mrs. Karoses at email@example.com
- 8:12 a.m. - Start with West students for retakes & group photos- announcements will be made to release students to Auditorium
Welcome Wildcats to our newly designed Online Store! Check out the awesome Wildcat gear with the brands you love!