Newsletter Week of October 21, 2021
- October 22nd - No School
- November 10th - Early Release
- November 22nd - Parent/Teacher Conferences 4-7 pm
- November 24-26 - No School - Happy Thanksgiving!
A new program is bringing clothes, shoes and bedding to families in the OASD. Beginning in October, Community Clothes Closet will visit the Oshkosh Boys and Girls Club each month with a big truck full of new clothes for students showing financial need. Students can pick out a new outfit or receive bedding items, completely free of charge.
To participate, families need to sign up for the program through an OASD social worker. Shopping appointments are necessary and sign-up will be done by the Community Clothes Closet.
This program is made possible through financial support by the Theda and Tamblin Clark Family Foundation, the J.J. Keller Foundation and the Oshkosh Area Community Foundation Take 5 Fund.
Each month will focus on a different age group and students will be given items like new hoodies, leggings, underwear, shirts and athletic pants. In November, elementary students can receive new snow pants, boots, gloves and a winter coat. In February, all students can receive sheets, a pillow and a blanket – all free.
Contact Courtney Wagner at email@example.com.
- Senior Fall Newsletter
- Student Travel Opportunities at OWHS
- Senior Pictures & Yearbooks
- From the Attendance Office
- From the Counseling Office
- Mental Health & Substance Use Counseling
- From the Health Office
- From the Library Media Center
- Safety Information
- Administrators & Grade Levels
- Pupil Services Staff & Grade Levels
- Social Media
- Wildcat Wearhouse In-Person & Online School Store - Order Apparel
- Winter Sports Season- Eligibility Meeting Dates
- NFHS Encourages COVID-19 Vaccination to Keep Students in School
- A Note from the Activities Coordinator
- Important WIAA Non-School Participation Information
- WIAA News
- Participation in Co-Curricular Offerings
- Athletic Participation Fees
- Athletic Physicals & Parent Permission