Newsletter Week of October 8, 2021
- Homecoming Week - October 11-16
- October 13th - Early Release at 1:33 *Please see schedule below.
- Homecoming Parade - October 15th at 5:30 pm
- Homecoming Dance - October 16th from 8-11 pm
- October 18th - Parent Teacher Conferences 4-7 pm
- October 22nd - No School
A new program is bringing clothes, shoes and bedding to families in the OASD. Beginning in October, Community Clothes Closet will visit the Oshkosh Boys and Girls Club each month with a big truck full of new clothes for students showing financial need. Students can pick out a new outfit or receive bedding items, completely free of charge.
To participate, families need to sign up for the program through an OASD social worker. Shopping appointments are necessary and sign-up will be done by the Community Clothes Closet.
This program is made possible through financial support by the Theda and Tamblin Clark Family Foundation, the J.J. Keller Foundation and the Oshkosh Area Community Foundation Take 5 Fund.
Each month will focus on a different age group and students will be given items like new hoodies, leggings, underwear, shirts and athletic pants. In November, elementary students can receive new snow pants, boots, gloves and a winter coat. In February, all students can receive sheets, a pillow and a blanket – all free.
Contact Courtney Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences- Monday, 10/18/21
- Student Travel Opportunities at OWHS
- Senior Pictures & Yearbooks
- From the Attendance Office
- From the Counseling Office
- Mental Health & Substance Use Counseling
- From the Health Office
- From the Library Media Center
- Safety Information
- Administrators and Grade Levels
- Pupil Services Staff and Grade Levels
- Social Media
- Wildcat Wearhouse Online School Store - Order Apparel