Newsletter Week of May 13, 2022
- May 18 - Senior Awards Night 6:30 PM
- May 19 - May 19 - Wildcat Way School-Wide Celebration (Extended W Hour - see schedule in newsletter)
- May 20 - Diversity Day and Fashion Show
- May 23-26 - Extended Homeroom/W Hour so our marching band can rehearse for the Memorial Day procession - see schedule in newsletter)
- May 27 - Graduation! 6-8pm at Oshkosh Arena
- May 30 - No School
- May 31-June 2 - Semester Exams (Grades 9-11)
Here is our Extended W hour schedule
for May 19 and 23-26.
Wisconsin students are lagging behind in FAFSA applications. It's time to up our game and make sure we are helping them with this very important college access activity. Here are some fun FAFSA TikToks you can use when getting the word out!
Are you interested in traveling to Greece and Italy in June of 2024? Wildcats Abroad (Oshkosh West travel club) will have a group of students traveling in the summer of 2024. We typically go on an abroad trip every other year. In 2018, we traveled to Dublin, London, and Paris. In 2022, we are traveling to Switzerland and Italy. If this trip interests you, please email Mr. Lasee at email@example.com and he will email you more information. Current West students will have an opportunity during W-hour to get more information as well. Space is limited, so reach out if interested soon.
LOOKING FOR A JOB? New job postings are added weekly...check back often to find a job offering you may be interested in! JOB POSTINGS
- Student Travel Opportunities at OWHS
- From the Attendance Office
- From the Counseling Office
- Mental Health & Substance Use Counseling
- From the Health Office
- From the Library Media Center
- Safety Information
- Administrators & Grade Levels
- Pupil Services Staff & Grade Levels
- Social Media
- Wildcat Wearhouse In-Person & Online School Store - Order Apparel
- New Information!
- Spring Sport Head Coaches
- A Note from the Activities Coordinator
- Athletic Physicals & Parent Permission
- Athletic Participation Fees
- Participation in Co-Curricular Offerings
- WIAA News
- Important WIAA Non-School Participation Information
- NFHS Encourages COVID-19 Vaccination to Keep Students in School